Posted 2 years ago
- Prepare and manage Quality Control Plan and PFMEA
- Developing & Maintaining quality control practices &procedures for manufacturing process
- Preforming incoming inspection raw materials &final inspection on products (parts)
- Verify the effectiveness of corrective & preventive actions taken
- Performing quality data analysis, final inspection report and first article inspection report
- Maintaining final inspection records
- Responsible in incoming &outgoing inspection of materials & product to ensure quality compliance
- Contact with supplier/sub-contractor on the part quality issue & follow-up to close supplier/subcontractor
- Identifying inefficiencies in incoming process (production) , and outgoing process (shipping) of order
- Working with other team/department to obtain reference information for drawings
- Knowledge on laboratory equipment usage such as CMM, Vernier caliper, Micrometer, and Vision measuring
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills and able to work well with all level