• Cost and quality improvement activities.
• Perform preventive maintenance as required to meet maintenance schedules.
• Manpower arrangement. •Carry out any others related duties instructed by superior.
• To oversee the daily production and maintain safety & good manufacturing practice in work place
• To lead and supervise workplace to produce targeted output
• To update production reports
• To maintain production schedules and supervise the production in line allocated
•Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree/post graduate Diploma/Professional Degree.
•Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
•At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
•Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
•Responsible and hardworking
•Able to work independently and teamwork
•Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.